A U.S.-based company that is developing an innovative AI-based autonomous dispatch and routing software is looking for a Back-End Developer. The developer will be participating in regular brainstorming and code review sessions to propose new ideas and implement improvements to the existing stack. The company’s mission is to support businesses in increasing fleet productivity and customer satisfaction for last-mile operations. The company has managed to raise $72mn+ during their Series C round of funding.
- Optimize the platform for faster execution and solve scalability issues
- Lead and mentor junior developers and help improve code quality
- Troubleshoot technical issues and fix code bugs
- Rapidly scale and improve features with minimal guidance
- Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a back-end developer
- Fluent in spoken and written English communication