A rapidly-growing company helping musicians to clearly and concisely deal with music clearance agreements is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for building and implementing effective test strategies. The company currently operates in stealth mode and is on a mission to help musicians monetize and protect their music. This position requires some overlap with the PST time zone. The company has managed to raise $450 K+ in funding during their PreSeed round.
- Pick up a pre-built MVP and address any bugs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers, and other engineers
- Guide the overall development strategy through design, prototyping, and market research
- Write clean and readable codes, perform unit and integration tests, fix bugs, etc.
- Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack engineer
- 5+ years of experience with Typescript, React, Node.js, and AWS
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English