A U.S.-based company that is developing clean-energy solutions and technologies for businesses, communities, and governments, is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer. The selected candidate will be working on initiatives that will improve the construction and operation of the company’s solar farms. The company’s decentralized energy system is offering customers more savings on their electricity costs and building a greener future. The company has managed to securely raise close to $753mn+ in funding so far.
- Uphold and shape coding guidelines and development procedures
- While working on challenging projects, take initiative, shape the development process, and mentor junior developers
- Create, put into practice, and fix new features for one or more projects
- Collaborate with the product team, stakeholders, and other developers to improve system designs and have an impact on architectural choices
- Take charge of the design choices and document implementations
- Work on high-profile projects and create tools to help teams across the organization
- Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a back-end developer
- Prolific experience developing web-based solutions using Python 3
- Demonstrable experience working with web development frameworks like Django, FastAPI, Flask, etc.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and cloud hosting offerings, like databases, storage, caching, content delivery
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Must be motivated, active, focused on results, and a team player
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills