United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews in accordance with Quality Assurance standards.
- Developing useful and impactful reporting for senior management and governance level committees.
- Develop Quality Assurance plans and implement the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Conduct bank wide data analytics to identify trends, hidden patterns and key areas of focus for effective internal audit planning.
- Conduct trainings based on areas for improvement identified during Quality Assurance process.
- Provide input based on data analytics for continuous audit monitoring.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and multi-tasking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum 2-4 years of post-qualification experience.
Company: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan