The position would be working in BI Data Integration section of the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This position would focus on data sourcing projects required to enable single view of business reporting. The incumbent will be responsible for handling of documentations such as scope document for new BI projects and change requests, source matrix (SMX), solution design and architectural documents, mapping templates, system Integration, Inter-operability and User acceptance document, and project ROI and business case development documents.
- Responsible for achieving HVC sales target from assigned distributor every month by facilitating them and engaging in productive activities.
- Responsible for achieving postpaid sales target from assigned distributor through in-house sales team every month.
- Regular visits to Distributors and UShop retailers
- Resolving day to day issues of assigned distributors and retailers.
- Management of Distributor in-house sales team and retail team management.
- Responsible for achieving HVC sales target from assigned UShop retailers every month by facilitating and engaging them.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Data/Computer Sciences.
- Masters Degree will be preferred.
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan