ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group in Pakistan, extending unrivaled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the most extensive Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development-driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that foster a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE
- Review and finalization of annual Network Opex budget and Forecasts with end-user for input to Financial Planning Function.
- Need Analysis of Network Cost for onward recommendation to Financial Planning. – Coordinating with the end user and regulatory team to monitor Energy Consumption and plan relevant Targets.
- Identifying, recommending, and preparing business cases for cost-saving Initiatives in Network Opex Domain.
- Supporting Financial requirements (LC Opg, Import Control, PAC/NAC Issuance) to end users and other functions.
- Supporting End Users for financial issues related to Network Opex
HOW YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Formulate Revenue realization and enhancement strategies to support revenue growth and additions of customers/subscribers by achieving assigned sales targets.
- Develop feasibilities in different field areas and ensure network deployment in areas.
- Ensure CAPEX & OPEX planning, and effective utilization of budgets, targets, and deadlines.
- Finance PCC Member in Procurement of major Network projects.
- CA/ ACCA/ ICMA/ MBA Degree from HEC recognized university (Business Administration or Engineering).
- Experience in the field of Telecommunication & Opex optimization and Capex reprioritization
- Contract Management
- Capex Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting
- Adhoc Reporting
- Network Financial Planning
- Cost Optimization
- Understanding of Various Technologies
- MS Office
- Communication & Coordination
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 8 working days of the closure of the position.