The role is responsible to support Chief Officer Customer Operations in managing his schedule, attending to his guest and visitors. Furthermore, the resource would be responsible for scheduling his meetings with internal stakeholders in addition to day to day activities and correspondence handling.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Handling correspondence.
- Acting as the point of contact between the CXO and internal or external colleagues.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 to 3 year of relevant experience
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan