Calling out all Field Sales professionals to our Aspiring for Unilever platform, where we are now enabling futuristic talent of Territory Managers to become a part of our Resume bank for prospective Territory Managers roles within Unilever.
If you have 0-5 years of Field Sales roles (Territory Managers/Area Managers) exposure within consumer good industry simply share your profiles to pitch your candidacy for our Field Sales Roles to our recruitment team and we will reach out to you for any future roles that best match your profile.
Position Title : Territory Manager
Location: Multiple Locations
Role Type: Permanent
About The Role
In this role, you shall be responsible to drive sales and business growth by developing good relationships with our existing operators and onboarding new ones while also effectively executing distribution management, trade activities within the assigned territory & delivery of KPIs.
- Drive the business to the desired ambition of Underlying Volume Growth / Sales Growth
- Ensure Volumes / Target tracking of all channel
- Develop strong relationships with our operators
- Obtaining competition activities & market feedback and sharing them with stakeholders
- Have the acumen for Financial Matrix – Business Profitability / Gross Margin
- Lead and drive the extended team – Build team & develop talent.
- Deploy and lead projects like activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring and take corrective action when required.
- Redefine the process post execution analysis with strong analytical skills
- Explore new avenues of business in assigned Territory, augment efficiency of existing business models and implement other benchmark models where feasible
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 years of relevant sales experience in FMCG B2B / Food Services industry is preferred.
Job Specific Skills & Requirements
- Customer Relationship Management & Selling Essentials
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong command on numbers
- Ability to multi-task and management competing deadlines.
- High on objective rigor where efforts are focused towards a business target pegged to key priorities and market realities.
- Extremely up to date with technology globally and leverage it in their area.
Diversity is one of our most relevant pillars in people management & our objective is to develop an internal environment open to the multiplicity of world views, operating styles, and to face with greater propriety the current and future challenges of the companyUnilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.