World Health Organization (WHO)
- Provide administrative support in the implementation of emergency operations through initiation of relevant proposals for all planned activities, in cooperation with the resource mobilization team, follow-up on donor proposals and reporting deadlines; ensure payments are made to support emergency programme plans and in compliance with rules and procedures.
- Adapt and implement procedures, in compliance with existing policies and SOPs, for the administration, monitoring, control and evaluation of human, financial and material resources processes.
- Support the formulation of general and specific budgetary estimates for the emergency preparedness, response and recovery activities; ensure the management of funding allocations and awards; track and report on financing against budget; support, monitor and report on financial implementation in compliance with WHO rules, emergency SOPs and delegations of authority.
- Provide a range of human resources services, including forecasting future needs, facilitating rapid deployment of surge staff and international responders, sourcing, recruitment, medical clearance, travel to the relevant duty station, entry formalities, briefing and training, on-site administrative support, de-briefing and performance evaluations. Track and report on HR requirements against plans, status of filled positions/vacancies, in collaboration with the relevant Regional Office and/or HQ.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university degree in public health, business or public administration