World Health Organization (WHO)
- Analyze data and information on Expanded Programme on Immunization and provide feedback to the supervisor on the impact of newly introduced vaccines in the national immunization schedule of the country by compiling all available information.
- Draft project proposals for the extension of existing health-care networks and the strengthening the existing systems.
- Coordinate with the Department of Health, planning and organizing vaccination campaigns.Communicate technical advice on campaigns’ organization to counterparts in the Department.
- Provide technical support for the implementation of the Expanded Programme on Immunization in the assigned province and strengthening of the evaluation and monitoring of immunization activities. Provide advice and communicate national and regional guidance to colleagues and counterparts in the the province.
- Follow up on the implementation of planned activities and ensure the availability of potent vaccines as well as the required equipment and injection materials.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate degree in epidemiology/public health. Training in EPI.
- At least 5 years of experience in delivery of immunization programmes including experience inconducting training programes.