World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coordinate all programmatic activities with provincial counterparts, Federal WHO Office, and development partners (UN and bilateral).
- Represent WHO CO at all important events and uphold the image of WHO in the Province.
- Ensure effective management of the Sub-Office in line with WHO rules and procedures, proper management of WHO assets and resources at provincial/district level. Supervise Sub-Office staff, motivate and manage performance.
- Guide and supervise the Sub-office in implementation of all programmatic activities at Provincial level, ensuring its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure submission of monthly Statements of Expenditures (SOEs) to the WHO Country Office for settlement.
- Oversee and coordinate work plans and budgets for Sub-Office activities including for the work programme, and monitor the implementation of planned activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Medicine or Public Health or Social Science.
- At least five years of experience of the development and implementation of health programs at the national level, with focus on the management of nutrition programmes.