Zameen Studios is looking to hire a Manager Animation who would bring in innovation and foster an environment of growth and excellence. As an Animation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of projects and, managing animators and team leads across multiple projects. The Animation Manager has a critical role to play in the studio’s mission to deliver the highest quality of animations with lasting impact.
- Develop, supervise and manage the animation department.
- Participate in strategy and decision making as a member of the department’s leadership group.
- Perform operational responsibility for services provided by the animation team concerning technological innovation and performance management.
- Carry out planning & forecasting for department growth, sustainability & retention.
- Manage the career growth and development of direct reports.
- Assists the Department Head with project staffing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Work with Department Head and other Managers to determine best practices and guide leads in their implementation across all animation groups across all projects.
- Manage the Asst. Managers with the tracking & completion of ongoing campaigns.
- Manage & develop revenue streams for internal & external projects.
- Evaluate schedules in conjunction with pod leads and project management, and ensure that teams deliver against project goals and pillars.
- Meet regularly with team members to mentor and offer experienced guidance, provide constructive feedback, conduct performance reviews, and facilitate the team’s best work.
- Foster a safe work environment by ensuring all complaints and concerns related to inappropriate or unprofessional conduct in the workplace are addressed immediately.
- Build and maintain relationships with peers and other senior leaders to align project and departmental priorities.
- Any other duties may be assigned by the Management.
Education & Experience
- Minimum to 4 to 6 years of experience, training/education in managing a creative department
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a lead role managing 20+ resources
- Understanding of relevant tools, methods, and technologies
Skills & Expertise
- Hands-on experience with 3D software
- Proven knowledge of analytical tools and data-driven management
- Proven experience in critical thinking & problem-solving in creative fields