The position will be responsible for the facilitation & implementation of Organizational development initiatives across the company to achieve strategic & operational objectives.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the HR compensation structure that is required to achieve business goals and result in the retention of the organization’s top talent.
- Keep abreast of talent management best practices, determine where it would benefit employees and people leaders to recommend certain best practices, and oversee their implementation.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for employee retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Recommend assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals and high potentials
- To propose and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support the company to be a high-performing organization, thus fostering a high-performance culture.
- Responsible for effective internal communication within an organization; developing & delivering messages on behalf of HR or Management through various channels (HR broadcasts, Newsletter, HR portal, Career portal, etc.)
- Formulation & implementation of HR policies and procedures
- To manage the end-to-end Performance Management Cycle of the organization & help develop KPIs & competency frameworks.
- Create and implement HR Metrics, aligned with your organization’s strategy.
- Lead Employer branding initiatives
- Develop organizational charts and create position descriptions through job analysis.
- Digital HR strategy & enablement, automation of HR processes.
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Critical evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Culture awareness
- HR expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and deliver on timelines.
- Change management skills.
- MBA HR/ Equivalent Degree
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience