Zameen.com is looking to recruit a skilled professional for it’s ‘Assistant Manager-Financial Reporting & Analysis’ post.
The candidate selected for this position will be responsible to Evaluating operating expense payments and allocating them to different divisions, Evaluating capital expenditures from issuance report and allocating it to respective divisions. Moreover, He/She will be POC data cleaning to bring it to an optimal format for calculations & reporting and Responding to queries from various stakeholders on Adhoc basis.
- Preparation & review of monthly financial reports at Business Unit.
- Defining cost allocation criteria for Profit/Cost Center reporting.
- Allocations GL expenses to Profit/cost center after monthly closing based on defined allocation criteria.
- Liaison with different business functions for collection of data for financial reporting.
- Ensuring turnaround time for Financial Reporting.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reports/dashboards.
- Taking cost saving initiatives to improve financial efficiency.
- Advance Excel Skills and a good understanding of ERP systems.
- Must be able to meet dead line, Detail oriented with Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Job Location: Lahore
- Education: ACCA/ICMAP/ICAP
- Experience: 2-4 years in Finance and Accounts