Zameen.com is looking to hire a skilled professional for its Project Acquisition – Executive post.
Purpose of the Job
Facilitate Unit Head Acquisition in order to keep complete control over CPML projects, as well as
develop and upgrade Discount Documents for new and current projects. Check the data accuracy on the Sisense dashboard. Perform further data reconciliations (daily, weekly, and monthly) for analysis purposes. Coordinate with all internal/external stakeholders to fulfil all documentation formalities.
Responsible to create and upgrade Departmental policies / guidelines and ensuring the adherence of the same all over Pakistan. Coordinating with all acquisition managers regarding contract expiries and provide back-end support. Responsible to create Jeffi’s and raising PRs in the system. Furthermore, perform all tasks delegated by Unit Head Acquisitions on Ad-hoc basis.
- Preparation of discount documents.
- Update Project Data maintain in lieu of online Sisense Portal.
- Monitor Sisens Dash-Board activity in order to keep it up to date as per on-going activities
- Preparation of discount documents
- Preparation of pricing models for Project acquired under exclusive Sales & Monitoring
- Liaison with all Acquisition Managers in order to ensure the implantation’s of guidelines/ policies
devised by Unit Head.
- Monitoring of Contract expiries in order to timely communicate the exceptions data to
relevant Acquisition Manager so that renewal/ closure process can be timely initiated.
- Preparation of Project Acquisition Policies & Procedures, under the guidelines of Unit Head
and circulate the same to concerned personal in order to ensure effective implementation.
- Establish a permanent liaison with Project Development Team for understanding construction
dynamics and learn paradigms of covered area calculation.
- Actively measure and review quality and accuracy of estimated work efforts against actuals
- Remain updated with all Rules, Bi-Laws and Fee Structures related to Buildings, Societies, Co-
Operative Societies, falling under purview of various development authorities for e.g. TMA, LDA, FDA, Karachi Development Authority, CDA, etc.
- Establish permanent liaison with Sales Teams all over Pakistan while maintaining an up to date
hierarchy of Sale Prices/ absorption rates and use these experiences to devise effective policy
- Liaison with Legal for contracts archival in order to ensure that access is available to all relevant
- departments hence ensuring timely conveyance of information to make decisions.