Zameen.com is looking to recruit a skilled professional for it’s ‘Assistant Manager-Internal Audit’ post.
The candidate selected for this position will be responsible to Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Take part in the coordination of audit assignments and ensure congenial interaction with administrators, staff, external auditors and regulatory authorities.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, payments and ensure requisite approvals as per defined authority matrices.
- Analyze functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the adequacy of internal control system.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Recommend different methods that could help to enhance and improve control procedures.
- Oversee audit assignments and collaborate with the respective manager to report discrepancies.
- Proficient in MS office and a good understanding of ERP systems.
- Well aware of Audit techniques and methodologies, Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Job Location: Lahore
- Education: ACCA with articles from reputed CA Firm
- Experience: 1-3 years in Internal Auditing post Articles