- Assist in development and contribute to implementing SCM functional strategy relating to all acquisitions to achieve stipulated objectives.
- Responsible for effective & efficient management of SCM & Store Operational activities in compliance with all organizational rules & regulations and desired standards.
- Responsible for enhancement of quality sourcing of supply and services and its regular monitoring.
- Responsible for daily updating of stipulated systems to ensure accurate reporting & controls for smooth operations.
- To ensure that all related documentation is complete as per defined SOPs and records are properly maintained for audit purpose.
- Maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure timely availability as per expected demand at sites.
- Assist in preparation for internal & external audits.
- Any special task or assignment which is pertinent to operational need will be carried out as per imparted guidelines/instructions.
Bachelors or Masters preferably in Business administration/B.E
Experience5 Years + hands on experience in similar capacity
Job Specific Skills And Competencies
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solving and Reporting skills.
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management
- Team work
- Presentation skills
- Decision Making Skills