Zameen.com is looking to recruit System Support Engineer for its Lahore office. The incumbent should have
- Responsible to analyze functional problems and determine techniques/requirements feasible for expedited solutions.
- Responsible for server configuration, Backup, Full System Ready
- Responsible to utilize network management tools (Solar-winds) to monitor, evaluate, and report health statistics of WAN/LAN.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Wi-Fi network and devices connected to Wi-Fi network.
- Provide Windows systems administration support, including support for multiple Windows OS variants, virtualization technologies, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Responsible for the Diagnosis, operation, administration, configuration and maintenance of the Remedy Trouble-Ticket system.
- Ensure to update, maintain, and validate known error database.
- Ensure the accountability for administration of Remedy Action Request System solutions.
- Development, publishing and maintenance of statistical, management and custom reports.
- Support information assurance by; Updating and maintaining content, classification, and protection of organization Web sites, and Access management
The incumbent will also be responsible to perform duties like
- Installing new software
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Network maintenance
- Technical support for people using the network
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- Making sure all IT meets industry standards
- Supervising helpdesk staff If you choose to work for a large company, it’s likely you’ll have a designated area of the network to work on; if you work for a smaller company you’ll probably be in charge of the entire network
- Minimum Bachelors degree with 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Good at problem solving
- Good at organizing and multitasking
- Able to explain technical problems in a simple terms
- Team player
- A dedication to continually update knowledge
- A clear understanding of the employer’s particular system