The position holder work with our industry-leading real estate team to end to end acquisition process for new projects. The position holder will identify, assess, and secure prime real estate projects for sales and joint ventures.
- Proactively identify prospective projects to meet the Company annual sales targets, perform sophisticated feasibility and financial analysis, and negotiate terms of the agreements
- Oversee contract review with in-house counsel and manage all contract negotiations, and contract execution.
- Perform preliminary market and financial analyses for potential investments in real estate as per the established guidelines.
- Keep track of market demographics, market sales data, and other available market information in order to identify area sub-markets that will sustain growth and develop pipeline for future project acquisitions.
- Identify and recommend feasible investment opportunities by interfacing with the real estate/developer community, researching property, demographic and other pertinent information within target markets
- Lead acquisitions process through site visits, on-the-ground surveys and sub-market research
- Support Sales Teams on acquired projects and provide ongoing support on any issues pertaining to agreed terms of contract with the developer.
- Acts as the point of contact to resolve issues that arise between the developer and sales team during execution of the project.
- Work closely with landowner(s)/developers and negotiate terms that satisfy the financial requirements of a successful development and sales for the potential project.
- Liaison with Legal to ensure the inclusion of specific/ customized Joint Venture terms in the final draft of contract.
- Liaison with Legal for advising specific/ customized JV terms agreed between Zameen & counter party in order to draft the right document in accordance with arrangements.