The 3D Visualizerâ€™s main responsibilities are to make the best possible 3D models with the highest possible level of detail within the timelines assigned to him/her and to do the renderings with creative input involved.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- – Modelling of the project in the highest possible level of details.
- – Modelling of a project from just the reference renders keeping the proportions and dimensions as close possible.
- – Coordination with the Associate Animator in case of deliverables and troubleshooting.
- – Should be creative enough to do renderings according to international market standards.
- – Pro level knowledge of Architectural drawings and model making in wider range of softwares, preferably 3Ds Max.
- – Should be flexible enough to stay updated with new software and rendering engines.
- – Should be creative enough to analyze dimensions and proportions of a project from just a picture/render/still image provided by the developer.
- – Minimum 3-4 years of experience in architectural modelling/rendering.
- – Good knowledge of 3D package.
- – Certification in 3D renderings/3D Modelling (Optional)
- – Demonstrable portfolio of excellent 3D work in the field of architecture and product design.
- – Good creative thinking and creative visualization skills.
- – Background in architecture is preferred but not compulsory.
- – 3Ds Max, Maya, Lumion, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Corona, Vray, Photoshop
- – Critical thinking and problem solving.