Zong CMPak Ltd
To ensure the security of Information Systems and data protection by managing information and cyber security risks of the organization
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding the adequacy of the security controls.
- Be responsible for ensuring information / cyber security of organization
- Build a plan to mitigate the vulnerabilities and risks identified during assessment exercises.
- Assessment of web, mobile apps (android & IOS) and their integrations with mission critical IT Systems.
- Continuous assessment of existing software systems, Applications, portals, network & infrastructure to identify the vulnerabilities and risks.
- Forensic analysis of IT security incidents.
- Evaluation of integration process of IT systems with external entities through APIs or other methods.
- Ensuring information / cyber security from concept to go live and post go live for different IT projects
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering
- MS in Information Security would be preferred
- Minimum 6 to 7 years of relevant experience
Company: Zong CMPak Ltd
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan