Job Title: Director Sales & Distribution
Department: Sales & Distribution
Reporting to: Executive Director Sales & Distribution
- Director Sales & Distribution leads the overall sales strategy, performance monitoring & overseeing the channel planning, acquisition & distribution function in coordination with regional teams to ensure the achievement of business results.
- Develop & drive Sales channel strategy that ensures achievement of company sales objectives
- Collaborate with S&D Regions for Channel Development which include MNP, ZL, Franchisees/distributors – VAS Outlets – MFS – Terminal distributor and Retailers
- Develop & implement 3G/4G quality gross additions, recharge /loading, issuance, revenue and bundles channel strategy
- Devise and set KPIs for sales teams in accordance with company objectives to achieve sale targets assigned by management
- Revision of sales staff commission policies as per industry standards and company objectives
- Manage the demand and supply of the Zong products in the market.
- Ensure the trade visibility at the minimum cost, trade marketing budget allocation & planning
- Track S&D sales activity & growth against all set Sales KPI’s (Recharge, subscriber market share, channel expansion, new product launch etc
- Be responsible for overall risk control in S & D areas such as BVS monitoring, Grey Traffic control and monitoring mechanisms etc.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- Must have at-least 10 years of experience preferably in Sales, Marketing or similar commercial roles.
Skills – Job Specific:
- Must have strong analytics skills
- Ability to drive sales strategy by working closely with regions and other relevant stake holders such as marketing etc.
- Must have collaborative mindset and approach and utilize it effectively to deliver results and onboard stakeholders. Enjoys the challenge of working across multiple internal teams to drive change through shared goals.
- Able to make decisions that impacts problems at their root cause rather then the symptoms. Demonstrates insightful understanding of the organizational context and priorities; Foresees long-term implications of proposed solutions.
- Able to prioritize customer experience as one of the most important indicators of success
- Is a key advocate of digital transformation as the way forward and manage the change effectively.