Zong CMPak Ltd
To ensure the performance of over-all risk assessment of entity as a whole covering strategic risk assessment, operational risk assessment, compliance risk assessment, and internal control framework implementation/maintenance in order to act proactively in the dynamic working environment.
- Identification, analysis, and reporting of potential risks/opportunities and prioritization of tasks/solutions based on risk assessment along with the development of responses and monitor risk mitigation.
- Highlighting and preparing presentations for management for the risks identified and internal control weaknesses while conducting policy/process reviews and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Examination, evaluation, analyses of, and reporting on financial, operational, and managerial processes, systems, and outcomes to ensure financial and operational integrity and compliance.
- Implementation and monitoring, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of internal control systems and compliance system while assisting in business process reviews.
- Preparing detailed reports on Internal Control/Process diagnostics findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment’s management practices and internal control.
Qualification & Experience:
- CA finalist or ACCA with articles completed.
- In addition, ERM certification will be a plus.
- At least 02-03 years of relevant work experience.