Job Title: Executive IT Infrastructure | System
Job Type: Permanent
Department: BSS & IT Infrastructure
This role would be responsible for System Administrations to support organization’s Business Requirements.
- Operations & continuous monitoring of systems to optimize the utilization of resources.
- Support day to day operations of Operating Systems, Servers & Storages and troubleshoot issues
- Health check monitoring and proactive initiative to ensure the smooth operations of backend hardware including Servers, Storage, and SAN Switches etc.
- Ensure Operations & availability of Services.
- Ensure patch management of Operating Systems.
- Implementation of controls as per IT Policies for Infrastructure to ensure the required level of security.
- Coordinate with Vendor for escalations of issues and timely resolution and preparation of Root Cause Analysis reports.
- Engagement with vendor team for timely preventive maintenance and health check activities.
- Ensure the implementation of vendor SLA and measurement of vendor quarterly KPIs.
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences, Engineering
Minimum 5 years of experience with similar nature of work
Skills – Job Specific:
- Must have proven record of Infrastructure Operations with expert level skills for operations & maintenance of Hardware
- Should have expert level hands on experience of Linux Operating Systems
- Should have in depth knowledge of latest Compute, Storage and Network technologies
- Expert level skills for Virtualization Technologies like Open Stack, Hyper-V, VMWare & KVM
- Proven experience of working with different server hardware products from Dell, HP, IBM & Huawei
- Proven experience of working with different Storage hardware products from Dell, HP, IBM & Huawei
- Good knowledge of Network Management Systems and SNMPv1, v2, v3
- Proven problem solving skills
- Able to work under challenging environment and can sustain pressure
Skills – Generic:
- Takes Ownership| Strong Follow Up | Team Player | Strong presentation skills | Interpersonal & Communication Skills | Self Motivated and confident| Time & Stress Management