Job Title: Assistant Manager Data Management & Data Science (Operations)
Department: Digital Technologies
Last Date to Apply: 15th Sep, 2022
- The candidate must provide end-to-end support in BDC ETL day to day operations, and should be hands-on experience in shell scripting.
- 24/7 ETL batch monitoring and execution and trouble shooting of Teradata DMP.
- Accomplishment of batch jobs as per Business SLA.
- Coordination with respective team and stakeholders for resolution of issues on timely manner.
- Hands on experience in Teradata GCFR, SLJM, TD Utilities, Shell Scripting etc.
- Fixing and resumption of batch jobs. Source data anomalies/Network issues/Dead lock scenarios/Business rule violation/New Additions/ Release deployment/Space issues/Access issues.
- Deployment of new releases and manage workloads.
- Ensure dependencies of jobs.
- Ensure to perform daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations to reduce any gap.
- Month end reporting.
- Maintenance and manage Teradata, Landing, COGNOS Server and define alternative path in case of any unforeseen happenings.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience.
Skills – Generic:
- Should be passionate about data, information management, and its role for organizational decision making and performance boost
- Potential to achieve results with personal efforts and team coordination. Can work under challenging environment and sustain pressures
- Have keen attention to accuracy, proficiency, and time management
- Good analytical skills and good decision making
- Effective communication and negotiation skills for dealing with technical and business alike
Skills – Job Specific:
- Basic knowledge of SQL in terms of DWHO
- RACLE, Teradata & HADOOP skills
- Shell scripting
- Understanding of BI & DWH solution development methodology and in general System Development Life cycle
- Knowledge of Campaign
- Sound understanding of Telecom and cellular business
- Understanding of Data cleaning/purging
- Knowledge of scripts automation in ETL