Job Title: Regional Manager Marketing
Department: Commercial Planning & BS South
Reporting to: Senior Manager Commercial Planning & Business Support
- Lead and formulate the Marketing strategy and business plans at the regional level. Build a strong sales plan, analyze data, mentor and develop team.
- Regional Target management and regional business planning: Ensuring regional subscriber and revenue growth target achievement, by developing regional marketing strategy and business plan in line with the overall organization’s strategy
- Regional BI analysis and customer research: Ensuring clear and meaningful regional market analysis based on customer research and BI analysis, supporting effective gap and opportunity recognition and effective business plan and market development activity.
- Regional NCVP resource planning: Ensuring effective NCVP (network, channel, visibility, promotion) mapping through thorough planning at grid level in urban and sub territory level in rural area, avoiding hole in the bucket.
- Segment development in region: Design local segment strategy and plan, ensuring right product offering to the right segment of subscribers via right channel, ensuring successful segment development in region.
- Regional customer promotion execution: Ensuring effective implementation of customer promos(including product launch campaign, acquisition or recharge or usage campaign etc.) arranged by HQ in region level to achieve targets of the promo, and design and manage local promos to achieve commercial targets.
- Regional visibility management: Ensuring branding artwork and product/tariff information are displayed properly through BTL media and trade media, managing regional BTL media monitoring, feedback local request on branding content to HQ MKT and manage the guideline of local handwriting content.
- Manage routine and ad-hoc subscriber analysis for the segment
- Responsible for analyzing customer trends, usage patterns and customer behavior
- Understand and analyze data available in data warehouse, diagnosing gaps, generate insights and identify areas for improvement for the segment as per regional trend
- Perform churn analysis and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to identify reasons and take remedial action for churn reduction
- Monitoring and analysis of on-going activities, projects, campaign and promotions
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly and Monthly performance reporting to the management
- Proactively monitor product churn, gross additions, net additions & suggest remedies to improve the top line
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in related domain
Skills – Job Generic:
- Knowledge of Telecom Industry.
- Self-motivated and competitive with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in challenging environment.
Skills – Job Specific:
- Excellent presentation & Negotiation Skills.
- Strong coordination and time management skills.
- Process oriented and well organized.