Job Title: Assistant Manager Geo Marketing
Reporting to: Manager Geo Marketing
- The resource shall be responsible for coverage Expansion strategy to be in line with business plan & segments strategy.
- Responsible for Planning and execution of coverage Expansion Facilitate regions via coverage strategy to be in line with business plan & segments strategy.
- Responsible for all the analysis require for bids preparation from commercial side for USF offered Lots.
- Analysis and reporting of the sites deployed – On Air sites analysis
- Evaluating commercial KPIs performance – City level, District level, Site level analysis
- Daily coordination with Regional CPBS and Technical HQ team for smooth Network Availability.
- Conduct Market visits to identify potential areas and New Operational Sites activities audit
- Conduct ongoing Geo-marketing analysis and implementation to provide periodical recommendations and directions using location based intelligence
- Provide site selection analysis to assist in the expansion process for new network sites and sales POS.
- Identify Highest ROI Locations
- Created Geo graphical Segments to highlight low performing sites locations, tracking of commercial and Technical KPIs at Regional, District, Tehsil, City and site level.
- Preparation of business cases for New Physical sites, Based on area potential and regional input
- Post launch performance analysis of New physical sites
- Weekly and monthly reporting on regional level.
- Identify new development areas and initiatives to increase the overall network efficiency
- Ensure Up-To-Date Geo-Databases
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree [preferably in Engineering with Majors in Telecommunication]
- At least 6-8 years of Telecom experience
Skills – Job Generic:
- Team Player
- Excellent analytical skills and good decision-making skills
- Well organized, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated “self-starter” able to work under aggressive project schedule
Skills – Job Specific:
- Complete Background Knowledge of Telecom Industry
- Good understanding of Project Management.
- Expert in Management reporting and dashboards maintenance.
- Expert in Microsoft office (particular in MS Power Point and MS Excel).