Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- OG-II (Treasury IT-Support Unit)
- Working knowledge of L2/L3 switches, VLAN management, and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining RTGS connectivity of primary & secondary sites.
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/2016, and e-mail servers (MS Exchange).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage desktop systems & network segments, servers, switches, and routers.
- Configuring RTGS accessible application certificates within the latest & updated Internet Explorer.
- A basic understanding of cisco routers configurations backup.
- Any other task assigned by the Unit Incharge.
- Cisco VPN configurations and troubleshooting.
- Effective verbal communication and writing skills would be necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or any relevant equivalent degree from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 03 years of diversified experience in major areas of LAN/WAN or IT Support Functions preferably at Financial Institutions.
- Candidate possesses CCNA/CCNP certifications would be given weightage.