It is a national medical research institution. PMC offers jobs in Pakistan Medical Commission. It mainly focuses on the provision of medical support services for major national events. They conduct several entrance tests for hiring skilled, talented and experienced workers in all major cities of Pakistan. It provides the facility of online registration to qualified candidates.
PMC is currently recruiting people with clinical and managerial skills to be part of our team. If you are a dynamic individual who wants to play a leading role, then vacancies are open to you.
Go to Job Section
Latest PMC Jobs Details
|Organization||Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)|
|Category||Healthcare Jobs, Government Jobs|
|Location||Islamabad & Across Pakistan|
|Last Updated On||1st December, 2023|
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Information About Pakistan Medical Commission Islamabad (PMC)
Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) is the national medical research institution that was founded in 1948.
It is the government institution that keeps records on all doctors in Pakistan. Its headquarters are in Islamabad, Pakistan. The PMC is a division of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination.
The PMC is responsible for
- Registration of medical practitioners
- Regulation of doctors’ education and examination
- Development of specialized medical courses at universities
- Establishment of standards for postgraduate continuing medical education programmes, etc.
List of Available Job Positions
- Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Software Engineer
- Procurement Officer
- Admin Officer
- Coordinator Inspection
- Personal Assistant
- Desktop Support
- System Operator
- Registration Officer
- Security Guard
How to Apply for PMC Jobs?
Interested candidates can now apply online for the Pakistan Medical Commission Jobs. Candidates need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, you need to visit PMC’s Careers Page.
- You’ll see a list of PMC employment opportunities.
- Then, you must follow the directions as outlined in the advertisement.
- You will be asked to provide personal information in the application form. Such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Phone Number. A copy of CNIC is also required.
- Send the application to the given address in the ad.
Note: If you do not complete the application, it will be rejected. Only those candidates who are deemed to be the finest will be contacted. No TA/DA will be given.