IESCO is a government of Pakistan power sector company. IESCO provides electricity to more than 100,000 consumers in the capital city Islamabad. They have announced that IESCO Jobs are available for different vacant positions. Like electricians, linemen, assistant engineers, shift engineers, and many others. IESCO also provides fine salary packages with special allowances to IESCO employees.
Candidates who want to work in IESCO can submit the IESCO job application form after filling in all details in it. Stay in touch with us because we will update this page as soon as possible about Job Openings and other important information.
Go to Job Section
Latest IESCO Jobs Details
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)|
|Category||Government Jobs, Utility Jobs|
|Last Updated On||2nd February, 2023|
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Information About Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
IESCO is an acronym for Islamabad Electric Supply Company. It was established in 1988 and has been operational in the power sector since then. It is one of the major distributors of electricity to Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and its surroundings. IESCO also supplies electricity to Gujranwala, Sargodha, Mandi Bahauddin, Jhelum-Chakwal. These areas are served on a priority basis during emergencies or when there are load-shedding interruptions. IESCO is a state-owned corporation and has the current responsibility of electricity distribution in ICT.
List of Available Job Positions
- Chief Financial Officer
- Company Secretary
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Chief Executive Officer
- Technical Consultant
- Financial Consultant
- Audit Assistant
- Electrical Engineer
- Bill Distributor
- Assistant Lineman
IESCO Internship Programs
The IESCO also offers an internship program. It creates an environment that values, supports, and respects the diverse needs of its participants. Your experience will be enhanced by this program. It also provides opportunities for you to earn academic credit towards your degree.
How to Apply for IESCO Jobs?
The IESCO offers Jobs in Islamabad Electric Supply Company for multiple positions. We advise you to make sure that you meet all the requirements first. Second, read the advertisement carefully.
- The job application process starts with a job posting. IESCO posts an opening on their website (www.iesco.com.pk) in order to get qualified applicants.
- Read the job advertisement to see if you want it.
- Apply for your desired position online.
- IESCO will review all applications received and determine whether the applicant is qualified for IESCO jobs or not. It based on the applicant’s previous work experience, skills, qualifications, and education.
- If IESCO believes the applicant is qualified for a position, a letter of notification will be sent to the candidate requesting an in-person interview. IESCO has interview teams that will contact applicants during the IESCO recruitment process.