If you want to serve your country and looking for a better future for your family, then apply now for the Pakistan Army Jobs to join today. However, there is a variety of PAK Army Jobs for you to choose from. Similarly, they offer jobs for military service, as well as civilian service. You can join as a commissioned officer or a special purpose officer. Even if you are a doctor or an IT specialist, you can join the Army through a non-commission induction process. You can also join as a soldier to serve in the Army via the Short and Long PMA courses. The PAK Army gives excellent facilities, benefits, and job security to its employees. Over the years, the glorifying work done by this organization has forged its name globally.
Go to Job Section
Latest PAK Army Jobs 2022 & Online Registration Details
|Armed Forces Jobs, Government Jobs
|Matric to Onwards
|Last Updated On
|21st February, 2024
For More Armed Forces Jobs: Click Here
Information About Pakistan Army
The Pakistan Army formed in 1947 after the partition of the subcontinent. It made when the Indian Army divided among Pakistan and India. It is a branch of Pakistan armed forces, and its headquarter in Rawalpindi (GHQ). It’s an own government organization tasked with the defense of the nation. It also helps in natural disasters. It has a fantastic track record of excellence and maintaining very high standards of everything that they do. One thing that everyone knows is that the Army never jokes when talked about the protection of this country. With time, this organization has certainly progressed towards excellence. It believes in the betterment of the citizens and safeguarding of the state at all costs.
List of Available Job Positions
- Mess Waiter
- IT Officer
- Medical Cadet
PAK Fauj Soldier Recruitment
The PAK Army has two recruitment programs that come in this category. Soldiers can join Pakistan Army in two ways:
- PMA Long Course: The people who want to join the Army as regular soldiers will have to go for the PMA long course. It usually involves applying for the inductions after intermediate education.
- PMA Short Course: The PMA short course is for those who want to join the Army as officers. It is also known as Short Service Commission (SSC). For such kind of inductions, the candidate needs his bachelor’s or graduation to apply. The protocol consists of following strict standards. The organization maintains its credibility throughout the recruitment process. Those not meeting the criteria simply rejected.
Salary & Benefits
Pakistan Army is a very professional organization and believes in taking care of all its employees and give benefits to them. This point to multitudinous beneficiaries during the service period and even after retirement. One should know that if this organization is demanding such hard work and total commitment, the benefits would also be of great worth. Most importantly, when you Join PAK Army, you get a chance to serve your country. Their protocol dictates that you give your life for the protection of Pakistan. Serving under this glorifying organization means that you get to grow as an individual. Moreover, you had the opportunity to learn and implement the principles of life, which are unity, faith, and discipline. Under the solemn oath of pride and devotion, you get to accomplish various assignments in different kinds of locations.
Below, we have managed to list down some benefits:
- Good salary
- Special allowances
- Education for children
- Housing facilities for families
- Pension after retirement
- Medical facilities
How to Join PAK Army?
- Look for the Pakistan Army induction advertisement in the newspaper.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the job post mentioned in it.
- Fill out the application form requirements online or sent them to the given address.
- You will call for an initial test. (Informed via SMS/Email)
- Selected candidates will call for a medical test.
Note: Application forms and Online registrations will not entertain after the due date.
Now that you have made up your mind to Join Pakistan Army, you must set your priorities straight for jobs, as the procedure of getting selected is quite demanding. To start, you need to look for the Pakistan Army induction advertisement in the newspaper. Following, you need to apply online by visiting their official website, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Check the eligibility criteria for the job post mentioned in it. Then, fill out the application form requirements online or sent them to the given address. If you are desperate to join PAK Army, then hit the Apply button. But remember that they have a strict standard for recruitment. Therefore, you must make sure that you are eligible for your desired job before applying for any of the available vacancies in the PAK Army Jobs below.