The Pakistan Ministry of Commerce is responsible for the development and administration of national trade policy. The ministry also oversees the import and export of goods, as well as managing foreign investment in Pakistan.
The ministry is always looking for talented and qualified individuals to join its team. If you are interested in a career in commerce, the Pakistan Ministry of Commerce Jobs may be the perfect for you.
The ministry offers a range of career opportunities in a number of different fields, including accounting, engineering, information technology, and law. The majority of the jobs are based in Islamabad, but there are also a few positions available in other major cities such as Karachi and Lahore.
Go to Job Section
Latest Ministry of Commerce Jobs Details
|Organization||Ministry of Commerce (MoCom) Pakistan|
|Location||Islamabad & Across Pakistan|
|Last Updated On||14th May, 2023|
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Information About Ministry of Commerce (MoCom)
The Pakistan Ministry of Commerce (MoCom) is the government department responsible for regulating and promoting trade in Pakistan. It was formed in 1973. The MoCom’s key objectives are to develop a competitive and efficient domestic commercial sector, and to increase Pakistan’s share of global trade.
The MoCom has a range of responsibilities including:
- Establishing and enforcing trade regulations
- Providing trade information and support to businesses
- Managing overseas trade missions
- Promoting Pakistani goods and services abroad
- Coordinating with other government departments to support exports
- Administering import tariffs and other duties/taxes on imports
List of Available Job Positions
- Director (Agro, Arts, Crafts, & Services)
- Advisor (Legal)
- Manager (Legal, Research)
- Office Boy
The benefits of working at the Pakistan Ministry of Commerce include:
- Excellent pay and benefits package
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- The chance to make a real difference in the lives of Pakistani citizens
If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career, the Pakistan Ministry of Commerce is a great place to work. They offer the employees competitive pay and benefits, as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. The employees have access to excellent training and development opportunities, and they are always looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of Pakistani citizens.
How to Apply for the Ministry of Commerce Jobs?
The ministry is looking for talented and qualified individuals to fill a number of vacant positions. If you are interested in working for the Pakistan Ministry of Commerce, you can check out the latest job openings on the ministry’s website www.commerce.gov.pk.
Steps to take if you want to apply for a job with the Pakistan Ministry of Commerce:
- Research which positions are currently available and open by going online and looking at their website.
- Carefully read through all the information provided about specific positions and requirements in the advertisement.
- Decide that you meet those requirements, then submit an application form using those instructions as your guide. Remember that applications can include cover letters, resumes/CVs, references, certificates, etc.
- Submit your application form along with documents directly to the given address.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Remember to keep your documents ready if you are shortlisted for an interview.