The Ministry of Information Technology offers a variety of jobs to those interested in working in Pakistan's IT sector. The Ministry has many jobs for IT Professionals like Network Engineers, Security Analysts, and System Engineers. Also, they have jobs for journalists and photographers.
They have announced their latest jobs, which will be open to employees at all levels. They offer competitive salaries depending on how qualified you are. All positions are open to both men and women at all levels.
Pakistani citizens who are interested in this can read below for further details.
Latest Ministry of Information Technology Jobs Details
|Organization||Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT)|
|Education||Matric to Onwards|
|Location||Islamabad & Across Pakistan|
|Last Updated On||17th October, 2021|
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Information About Pakistan Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT)
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication is a branch of the federal government in Pakistan. It helps develop national information and communication infrastructures. The focus is on sustainability, competitiveness, and availability. The objectives of this organization are to make sure that these types of infrastructures are good for the public, offer quick development in these fields, and ensure sustainable growth.
List of Available Job Positions
- Assistant Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- GIS Officer
- Finance Officer
- Project Officer
- Legal Advisor
- Legal Consultant
- Office Assistant/Office Boy
- Dispatch Rider
Perks at MoITT
The perks at the Pakistan Ministry of IT include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meal Allowance
- Conveyance/Transport Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Telephone Calls – The ministry provides a phone with free calls around the house. You can also use it for international long distances.
- Housing Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
How to Apply at Ministry of Information Technology?
For the position of Ministry of Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan, candidates must have
- A bachelor's degree with a specialization in Engineering or Computer Science
- Few years of experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of Pakistan law and legislation pertaining to IT
- A thorough understanding of IT frameworks, policies, legislation, and regulation
Before you even start to fill out an application or send your CV to an employer, make sure that you read the job description carefully. Pick out the skills that are on there and highlight them. This will help you to make your application more likely to be successful.
Once you know what they want, think about how you can show them that you have those skills. If you have experience and skills, make sure to put them on your resume.
You can apply to a job that matches your qualifications and experience by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Latest Jobs in Ministry of Information Technology 2021
- Manager Audit
Last Date to Apply: 24/10/2021
- Technical Program Director
- Deputy Directors/Project Manager
- Technical Architect
- Sr. Business Analyst/Trainer
- Sr. Developer
- Jr. Developer
- Jr Business Analyst/ Bug Bounty Facilitator
- System Tester/ Triage Handlers (Pentester)
Last Date to Apply: 04/10/2021
- Senior Manager (Policy)
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Office Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 01/08/2021